http://22.214.171.124/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/sapphire_logo.png 0 0 Admin http://126.96.36.199/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/sapphire_logo.png Admin2019-03-20 16:30:122019-03-29 09:14:215 Reasons to Get a Facial
5 Reasons to Get a Facial
5 Reasons to Get a Facial
There are many benefits to receiving professional facials from an Aesthetician. If you are craving brighter, healthier more beautiful skin; facial treatments can make a big difference. Here are 5 reasons you can benefit:
- Professional skin analysis: having your skin assessed by a professional will reveal your true skin type. Then the Aesthetician can match you up with the perfect skin care treatment and at home products that will bring out your very best skin.
- Improved circulation and lymphatic flow: Our skin is far from looking its best when circulation is impaired. In fact, massage and the stimulation of a facial can increase circulation and improve lymphatic flow exponentially. This can help detox the skin, reduce puffiness, lessen under eye circles, brighten dull skin and just give your skin a healthy, radiant glow.
- A mental and physical recharge: Dimmed lights, mellow music, aromatherapy and the gentle touch from an Aesthetician can make facial treatments extremely relaxing. Being in a state of relaxation offers a recharge for you both mentally and physically.
- Tips from an expert: Nothing beats getting beauty tips and tricks from a professional especially when those tips are catered to exactly what your skin needs.
- Professional grade exfoliation and superb hydration: many of the skin complaints I hear are due to skin dehydration and lack of exfoliation. All skin types NEED hydration (yes even oily skin types) and without the proper balance of moisture in the skin, issues like acne, sensitivity, and wrinkles worsen. The purpose of a professional treatment is to put the skin back in to healthy balance. An Aesthetician will pick the perfect type of exfoliation for your unique skin type to remove the dead skin cells and then restore your skin with customized hydration.
I am adding a number 6 because this is the most important of all:
- Because you darn well deserve it!!! We don’t often slow down long enough to take care of ourselves the way we should. We are caring for others and putting ourselves on the backburner but the truth is, we can’t serve from an empty cup. Taking time for a facial is just one fabulous way to fill your cup back up so you put your best foot forward for yourself and the loved ones in your life.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!