5 FALL TIPS FOR AMAZING SKIN
Now that cooler weather is here, it is time to start thinking about how to un-do that summer sun damage. Here are 5 tips to get your most gorgeous skin ever!
• Increase exfoliation using a product that contains either glycolic acid, lactic acid or a gentle scrub with jojoba beads or bamboo. Regular exfoliation encourages cell turnover, which is the process of eliminating old dead skin cells with fresh, brighter skin.
• Re-assess your at home skin regimen. When the weather changes so can your skin’s needs. Minor changes in your skin care products can make huge differences in your skin.
• Consider adding our Brightening Serum into your skincare routine to combat any brown spots that surfaced during the summer months.
• Continue use of a daily sunscreen. The sun didn’t go into hiding now that the season has changed so daily use of sun protection with zinc oxide will protect your skin from the sun’s harmful rays. After all, UV exposure is the #1 cause of premature aging.
• Eat the rainbow. Your diet should be filled with an array of colorful fruits and veggies for optimal health and great skin!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!